Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 6 December 2016
8:30 am - 8:50 am Registration, refreshments and networking
8:50 am - 9:00 am Opening remarks by Chairman
9:00 am - 9:30 am Exploring the new trends worldwide for innovative biometrics ID technologies
- Find out what governments are doing to offer smart services to the citizens by ensuring security
- UAE smart government achievements - case study
- Highlighting strategic identity management challenges faced by smart governments in GCC
9:40 am - 10:10 am The modernization of airlines for biometrics implementation
10:40 am - 11:10 am Mid- morning networking break
11:40 am - 12:10 pm Reviewing the privacy and social implications of biometric authenticationMahmoud Yassin, Data Center, Group Information Technology Head,National Bank of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- What are the privacy differences between “on device” versus “on server” storage of biometric data?
- What are the privacy implications of processing and storing biometric data in UAE and in other regions?
- What are the implications biometric data being lost or stolen?
Mahmoud YassinData Center, Group Information Technology Head
National Bank of Abu Dhabi, UAE
12:10 pm - 12:40 pm Fun session: Biometrics quizSuhail Muhammed Sukkary, Digital Technology Innovation Instructor,Abu Dhabi Education Council
Suhail Muhammed SukkaryDigital Technology Innovation Instructor
Abu Dhabi Education Council
12:40 pm - 12:50 pm Chairman’s closing remarks and end of day twoDr. Uzman Zafar, Chief Executive Officer,DUC International Consulting
12:50 pm - 2:39 pm Networking lunch
The published programme is correct at time of printing. However, given the seniority of our speakers and the nature of their roles, speakers may subsequently substitute or remove themselves from the programme. This is always regrettable, and we will always try to replace the speaker with a speaker equivalent insight. For the most up-to-date programme, please visit the event website.